Wednesday, July 29, 2009

MySpace & Facebook

Hey everyone...so I've just been anti- computer.........just not feeling things right now....not feeling myspace or facebook, in fact they are kind of annoying me righ tnow.....contemplated deleting all of them...including my blog...'cause I can't even be myself.......even though that is the title of my blog site...well until I change it....UGHHHHHH

Today...well, it rained AGAIN...I'm beginning to think that's all it does...here it is 2 weeks straight and I think we've gotten rain EVERY DAY....not that it last all day but still, annoying...and doesn't cool things off, rather makes it moreeeeeee humid....wow, is that possible I think, but trust me...IT IS!!!!!!!!!!

Anywho........I can't exactly even go into why myspace and facebook are annoying me....'cause well...I can't....long story....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, so this blog entry was a short, venting session as much as I could 'cause of yet another reason I can't mention....hahaha...wow, I love having to be so NOT ME.......NOT!!!!!!!!!

Wow, I hope things get better soon!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment