Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Army Wives


So...Every Sunday night I watch the show, Army Wives. I've never been so involved in a TV Series before, but this one just got me hooked. This year we're on Season 3 and I own Season 1 on DVD and I'm getting Season 2. I think it's just the reality of it is what got me so interested, but otherwise, it's just been really cool to watch!!

It's not "EXACTLY" how military life is, but it shows a very good close comparison. I am able to completely relate with each of the couples on the show, because at some point, I think we all experience most of the problems EACH set has or is or will be going through...It definitely brings people together, because it shows everyones thoughts, concerns, and outlooks. It doesn't favor the soldier's view or the spouse's view or an outsider's view...it shows all of them equally and I think that's why it's hooked so many people, as well as, the fact that it's about the up to date conflicts in our world and shows our military fighting.

I've often wondered if other branches are upset due to the "NAME" of the show. I mean all of our service members are fighting for the same cause and I just hope that some aren't boycotting the show because of the name...I do know a Marine Wife who had never watched the show until a couple months back and she LOVES IT!!!!!!!!!

I just really enjoy it and I'm glad I've found something I can get into on TV, 'cause I don't really watch much television...lol


Have you ever watched it????

No comments:

Post a Comment