Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Girly Movie Nights...LOL




So...let's see...Sunday night after Army Wives, I felt like scrapbooking and figured I was already in the living room, I'd just put my stuff all around me on the floor...(which it's still there 'cause I keep working on it...LOL)...but figured I'd pop a movie in to watch while I did it. Not sure what's up but I've been in a complete GIRLY mood lately, LOL.


Which, I'm allowed to be in right, I mean I am a girl...LOL...Anywho


Sunday night it was Aquamarine and then again last night as I was scrapbooking it was Camp Rock........I don't know what's come over me, but I'm completely into this Girly, Prissy, idk mode lately...HAHAHA....but if you're in for a girly, chic flix, fun, kinda movie....either would be a good pick!!!! Any thoughts on either of them? :)




No comments:

Post a Comment