Monday, August 17, 2009

Guess What I FINALLY finished...........



HEY HEY HEY all!!! Yup, I'm writing a blog tonight...not sure why, just feel like writing, but hey I've got a lot ot write about so here goes...hahaha!!!

Tyler started 4th grade this past Friday, the 14th...I can't believe it...my little man just keeps getting older and older. He's growing up so quickly, where on earth did the time go? WOW! So far he's liking his teacher and school, aside from the issues of homework and NOT wanting to do it...UGH...LOL

I started a new eat healthy plan today that you do hardcore style for 2 weeks and then just watch after that and continue to monitor your eating habits and things like that!! I'm glad and excited about this!!

I went walking this morning which I'll be doing every morning as well. We did a mile today, so I'm glad to be back at exercising some!! I'm also going to start working out some at the house as well as doing my walking daily. It feels so good to be getting in a healthy habit with eating and exercising!! I think that will help me feel so much better about myself!

Also...to finish the TITLE of my blog...Guess what I finally finished...yup...ECLIPSE!!!!!! I'm sooooooo happy, I finally had time to read now with Tyler back in school!!! I can't wait to dive into Breaking Dawn. I'm hoping to get a start on it some tomorrow, but we'll see, as I've already got a busy schedule!! LOL

Well, I'm off to bed soon, as 6:30am comes all to soon for me...hahaha!!!

Nite All!!!

1 comment: