Friday, April 17, 2009

Good Morning!!!


Hey everyone...well I started a couple hours ago to write this and well then walked away and didn't get it done...LOL.....


Movie night went well.....guess what...I stayed awake!!! (ok, only a few of you might understand that one...lol) We watched Bedtime Stories with Adam Sandler. It's the new Disney movie. It was actually really good!!! I want to get it for our collection, i'd watch it again!!! Cute Movie!!! Have you seen it?


Today..........not much on the agenda for today...Eric's home and so is Tyler...Tyler's on the computer with his cousin right now and I'm sitting here uploading photos to Tyler's myspace and Eric is just sitting here with me!! Sounds fun huh? LOL


Alright, off to do more pics...lol...I'll check back in later!!! :)


3 comments:

  1. it is good, i liked it too. Yes man is even better though. CHECK IT OUT!!!! IT IS ONE OF MY FAVS right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyler wants to see that...we were going to get it but it was all out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm maybe I'll have to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete