Saturday, April 18, 2009

~ Louisiana Homecoming ~


Hey everyone, wow, I think I could write forever in this blog...we had an absolutely AMAZING day today!!! :) Went to the Louisiana Homecoming Celebration here on post!! It was supposed to be located in a big open field on base, but due to the weather everything was taken to the airfield inside the hangers.....well most everything was in the hangers...we still got pretty wet...lol
We got there about 2-2:30ish and we didn't come home until after 9 tonite!! Had a FUN-FILLED day with all kinds of things!! Tyler got inside of a military helicopter, got a dragon painted on his arm, we got cool balloons made, all kinds of inflatables to play in from Jump City, and lots of food and games....then the highlight of the evening................CRAIG MORGAN CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!! (oh yeah, and did I mention it all was FREEEEEEEEEEEEE, except the food) Tyler & I tried Crawfish today!!!! AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!! :) Overall today was a blast......even though it rained all day long! There will be pics on my myspace...I'm headed that way now to upload them, so be sure and check 'em out!!!! Later y'all!!


2 comments: