Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Today...

Sorry folks, this is my first post for the day and my only one...today I've been in and out....went to the library on post this morning, then the PX, and then Tyler and I met Eric for lunch...after that we came home and Tyler spent most of the afternoon online with his cousins Ryan & Kimmy...then I took Tyler to the skate park....pics will be on myspace later of that!! :) Then we met Eric there to go to the furniture store after he got finished with work...looked at mattress sets, (if anyone has seen my bed, they would understand why...LOL

We are still having trouble finding Tyler's shirts for his uniforms, so Tyler and I are going to Deridder tomorrow while Eric is working to try a few places there...he just needs a couple polo shirts, but they have to be black, white, or hunter green. We found white, so we got one, but we were trying to find the other colors as well, but all we can seem to find is navy, red, and gray. You would think since the school requires hunter green and black you'd be able to find those around here...LOL....I guess not. So off we go tomorrow on a hunt for black and/or hunter green polos!

Otherwise, things are pretty good here...it reached into the high 70's to lower 80's today...it was beautiful!!! I have a little farmers tan from my shirt today...lol

Well, I'm off to upload pics onto myspace...talk to you all tomorrow!!! G'Nite!!!

1 comment: