Saturday, April 18, 2009

Off to the Furniture Store!!!

YEAH!!! I am off to the Furniture Store on base!!! No more over 10 year old mattress....I can't take it anymore!!! My back hurts every day and well it's driving me insane!!!! LOL So the military furniture store is holding an appreciation day sale and it's $100.00 off the set that you purchase, so hey, that's $100.00..........every little bit saves!!! But that means no more waking up in pain from a bad mattress!!! We have to order it, so I'm not sure when exactly it'll get here, but I think I can handl ea few more days of the crazy mattress...I've endured it this long!!! ha ha ha!!!!

After that, I'm hoping for it to clear up a little...The Louisiana Homecoming celbration is on post today and we really want to go!!! Face painting, Jump Around inflatables, Food (Crayfish & More), Parachutter Show from the Parachutting group from Fort Benning, GA, Free Concert from Craig Morgan, and more!!!!!!!

Well, I'm off for now!!! Catch up with you all later today!!!

3 comments:

  1. Can't afford IKEA.....using Military card to get mattress...LOL...unless you paying for IKEA....I'm sticking with the one I got...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Casamodern has a wide selection of modern Furniture Retail Store in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete