Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Today...some thoughts

Hey everyone...well today when I woke up we had a choice that we thought would be pretty sweet, but it didn't happen so I guess it wasn't meant to be. Eric had e-mailed his branch manager, which is the person he can talk to so that he can try to get relocated somewhere else. They had replied to an e-mail back on Friday letting him know there was a position open in California, which would have been COMPLETELY SWEET, but when he responded today the guy told him it was already signed for yesterday...bummer... :( Well, I guess that just means that it wasn't meant to be and we'll have to see if any other opportunities open up between now and next summer. I say now and next summer like we have a time frame, well kind of would be nice because he is supposed to deploy again, this time to Afghanistan, and well, we'd really like to not have that happen, so if something becomes available that would be an option and he wouldn't have to go overseas, then we will probably take that. They told him a couple other options, but I just can't bring myself to be alright with that option...which is Germany...but I don't think I could handle living that far away...I know I'm probably completely 100% stupid because it's the opportunity of a lifetime right? LOL...idk...just can't do it right now...I'm sure that option won't change so if I change my mind, I'm sure that'll be available whenever....But enough of that, 'cause after all that all I can think about is MONTEREY, CALIFORNIA and how TOTALLY AMAZING that would have been!!!!!! LOL

Another issue today, we're still fighting with our landlords back in Ohio...wanting us to pay the 2 months rent that we left the contract early, and all that...because he had to move out of the barracks, etc..............well we told them with moving 5 states away, and the military taking the housing allowance they would give us if we lived off base, we just can't afford to pay them right now....they don't like that idea, want to take legal actions, etc..........well we finally told them we'd make SOME type of payment on the 1st of next month, so we've got until then to try and get some money saved up.....UGH..........I can't wait to get everything situated!!!!

On a good note...................the house is almost completely finished being unpacked...going to hang pictures this week, and there are a few more things to be set up otherwise, but for the most part, it's finished!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!! I am very excited about that!!! :)

Well, I'm going to go Alphabetize my DVD shelf 'cause I haven't done that yet...lol...then Eric should be home from work, and we have to go a few places but if I get a chance, I'll write again tonight before I go to bed!!!!!!

Later all!!!!

5 comments:

  1. hey, i've got me a blog too :) welcome to teh blog world :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Alphabetize your DVD's . lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I alphabetize my DVD's...lol....and my video games...lol...I'm a little OCD....ha ha ha...can ya tell?

    ReplyDelete
  4. booooo.....i wanted to come visit.........

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know right...it was sounding amazing!!!!!!!!!!!.....guess we'll keep looking for sometime!!!!!! Boooooo is right!!!

    ReplyDelete