Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My evening!!!

Well, Eric came home from work, we went grocery shopping......fun fun!! (after we grabbed a bite to eat...gotta love Free Value Meal coupons for BK), then of course we unloaded those, because unlike Ohio, it's warm here and I can't leave the groceries in the car to run anywhere else like I could this past winter up in Ohio...ha ha ha...then we ran to wal-mart...picked up one of Tyler's uniforms, gotta go somewhere else to find another pair of shorts his size and a different color shirt...We're just chillin' at home now, and I'm uploading a bunch of pics to my myspace so if you get the chance go by there and check them out...if I'm not your friend on there...well add me!!!! :) http://www.myspace.com/rachyneric4life Hope all are having a good one!!! That's all for today folks!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment