Monday, May 18, 2009

Advil Cold & Sinus is my friend...LOL


So over the past 3 days Advil Cold & Sinus has been my best friend, along with some awesome cough syrup with codine in it...LOL...needless to say, after babysitting the girls on Friday night, my weekend turned into me getting sick with a sinus cold...and here it is Monday and I've spent 99% of my weekend in my bed, sleeping...lol...awesome!!!

Otherwise, things are going alright, can't wait to get the old landlords paid off so they get off our back about it...and it's putting a lot of financial stress on us as well having to pay them...ugh!!!

I've almost given up on Eclipse...I'm really hoping it comes in the mail today...my friend said she mailed it last week...so I'm really really hoping...'cause I'm pretty much insane right now at this point wondering what is going to happen.....ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Yup, I'm one of those twilight freaks...hahaha!!!

As for the OC, as my brother asked in a comment on my last post...I am still way behind...lol...in season 2 still...and just finished watching episode 13...where Marissa kisses Alex.......I'm still not sure about that.....wow....and where Lindsay is about to be adopted and then Julie has to butt her self-centered self into it all...lol...anyways...I know y'all don't wanna hear about my OC drama ... but hey it's either OC or Twilight...LOL...and since I can't read at the moment...it's OC...hahaha!!!

Tyler started his last week of school today...he's excited for school to be over...but I'm not sure why they are going this last week...no spelling words, no tests...because Thursday and Friday are 1/2 days...he said they did some papers this morning but nothing that would be graded and then read books and watched movies all afternoon...wow, looks like he's in for just a fun week at school...LOL...alrighty then...I don't remember the last FULL WEEK of school being like that..maybe the last couple of days...but hey....I'm not the teacher...so alrighty then...lol

Tyler's in the living room right now playing Final Fantasy X and Eric's still at work...thought I'd sit down and fill everyone in on my exciting life right now and take a few min. to relax at the computer...at least I'm not in bed...like I've been most of the weekend...one more day and just maybe I'll be back up and oon my feet again!!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. if it doesn't come soon I still have my copy ready and waiting

    ReplyDelete