Monday, May 4, 2009

MIA....I Know...lol







So, I have a lot to write about since I didn't post anything ALL WEEKEND!!!! Opps!!! Sorry y'all!!!
Saturday we got up early and went to the Post Carnival, Tyler played some games there and played in the inflatable things like the obstacle course and things...(pics are on my myspace)...after that, we headed to the Mayfest in downtown Leesville, that was pretty sweet too...they dedicated a parking lot to be the block of chalk...where you could go in and just draw anything you wanted with sidewalk chalk...it was pretty kewl, didn't matter how old or young you were...it was sweet, you just signed your name and age and took different colors...(pics on myspace too)...Tyler aslo got a temporay airbrush tattoo of a dragon, and also got one of those pop guns that has the cork thing on the end you pop out...he really likes it...then I got to have CRAWFISH for dinner...YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! (that of course was awesome)
As for all you who are reading Eclipse....I DON"T LIKE YOU RIGHT NOW.......I still haven't gotten my hands on a copy of it...I'm going insane and getting mad...GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

Sunday we went to church on post...it was a protastant service, and it wasn't bad...the message that is...but I can't stay there...they only do communion once a month, no classes for kids over the age of 6 during the sermon...but...the praise team....ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it has its good and bad......but will I ever find one like FCC???? I've been to all the ones on the list John Reed gave me except the one that's an hour and a half away...and the one I can't find anywhere and they never answer their phone...but anywho......I just want to find something........

Today...well, it's supposed to be cleaning day...ha ha ha ha...that's all i gotta say...I dusted...and swept the laundry/pantry room and the foyer...and that's as far as cleaning got today...LOL...washed and dried a few loads of laundry but didn't fold or put them away....really I sat on this computer most of the day and did absolutely NOTHING...lol...we're all entitled to a day like that right? LOL

The lizard was in front of my house...lol...he's cute!!! LOL

Well I hope you all enjoyed my catch up blog!!! Talk to you all later!!!






3 comments:

  1. im starting eclipse right now !! woot ! lol .

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOT FAIR NOT FAIR NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. want me to mail you my copy????

    ReplyDelete