Tuesday, May 19, 2009

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ Eclipse ~ * ~ * ~ * ~


So today has been a rather productive day...YEAH!!! I got up this morning, watched some tv while folding a couple baskets of laundry and put that away...Then had lunch with Eric. After lunch, I dusted the house...and then the electric went out...UGH UGH UGH...buttttt it came back on about 20 min. later, so I cleaned the bathroom...fun fun! After that, I sat down and watched 2 episodes of the OC...I'm still in the 2nd season...but they were really good episodes!!! Tyler came home from school, I made a peroggi casserole dish with ham, broccoli, mushrooms, & alfredo...it was really good!!! :) Oh and before dinner...I checked the mail and yup.....ECLIPSE came today from my friend Nicki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So of course my plans is to dive right in!!! hee hee hee!!!!!! YEAH, My Life is back with ECLIPSE!!!!!!!!!!! LOL talk to you all later!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment