Friday, May 1, 2009

Here Today...


Well, I woke up this morning, got a shower...and I'm feeling alright...my stomach is still bothering me, but I got stuff I gotta do today...sick or not...LOL


I definitely feel better today than I did yesterday, so that's a good thing!!! Not sure what it is and why I haven't been feeling so good!! :(


So, other than being sick, I guess things are pretty good...


Oh yeah...we cancelled the Spider-Man Monopoly Game...I was winning anyways so it's all good...ha ha ha...we are going to play this Monopoly Tycoon DVD game this weekend...we were going to play that originally, but Tyler was already in bed and you have to have at least 3 players...that's definitely a new rule for Monopoly...LOL...all the others are 2 to 6...this one's 3, 4 or 5.....I'll let everyone know what we think of this version...


I have chili in the crock pot already to simmer all day for dinner tonite...I have enough....coming for dinner? LOL


Well, I'm going to go try and fold the couple loads of laundry I didn't do yesterday since I was in bed all day...LOL....I'll catch up with everyone later!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment