Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Myspace


Hey everyone...so today I finished up most of the cleaning I still needed to do around the house, except vaccum, but I'll do that tomorrow!


Today I basically spent on this computer here, changing around my myspace page and I'm still not done with it...lol...but go check it out and let me know what you think!! :)

Hope you all are having a good day!!!

Ate at a restraunt called Catfish Junction tonite that has a lot of awesome Cajun and seafood dishes, you find a lot of places down here like that, but this one was really good, and not all that expensive really for the 3 of us to eat considering the meals we got!! :)

Well, again i'm not happy with y'all who are reading or have read Eclipse 'cause I really wanna read it...but ya know....

I'll check in with y'all tomorrow!!! That's all for now folks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment